Scary Storie

Mac And Cheese Disease

By: Finley Warren

It  was a crisp Halloween night and Lily ate some odd mac and cheese. I came to  her house ready to go trick or treating, but little did we know Lily was sick as a dog with mac and cheese disease.

We were walking around Lily’s neighborhood and found a halloween party. Suddenly we found out that we had been tricked! It was large house and a warning sign that said, ” Mac and cheese disease attracts monsters.” Lily asked, ” What’s mac and cheese?”, and I didn’t know. Then out of the blue, a monster started chasing Lily! I was still wondering why this was still happening.

The first thing I thought to do was to distract the monster with the piece of cheese my mom packed me. It worked but I dropped the piece and the monster ate it. I remember that Lily had a piece of cheese in her basket also, and that is why it was probably chasing her. So she gave the cheese to the monster but he ate it and continued to chase her.

We were giving up because Lily had tripped and the monster was about to eat her. All I heard was a weird sound and a gross cheesy smell. Lily was throwing up mac and cheese! After that, the monster just walked away like nothing happened.

We finished going trick or treating but she threw up again because she ate so much candy she looked like a pinta. We got home, and Samantha asked, “What happened?” We replied, “It’s a long story.” We learned that you shouldn’t eat green glowing mac and cheese. And Lily threw up again!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *